Friday, July 16, 2010

an average day in Hakodate!


I've decided that blogging is a bIg PAIN in the BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But whatever, I haven't blogged in ages and people are probably wondering what I have been up to. First, I thought it would be a great idea to give everyone a better perspective of where I am and what goes down on a regular basis. If you look at the above map, you have to fly from Tokyo (Haneda Airport) to Hakodate (Hakodate Airport).




A closer look at Hokkaido and Hakodate.


A city map of hakodate, I drew out a path and numbered locations in red so you can follow along with the pictures below.


The few pics are at location 1, looking at my bedroom window when I wake up. I can see the kids playing baseball and the ocean, such a nice feeling...... <(^_^)>


me and Eli eating breakfast. Check out that coleslaw dressing, YUMMY!


Gettin ready for school, we cook, shower, shave, and brush in the kitchen, okasan is behind me.


Finally, a pic of our temple.


Location number 2! Aoyagi tram stop.


Hakodate Koen(park). Location 3


location 4, me flying down the hill on my bike (while taking pictures). Yeah, its a little abunai (dangerous!)


Big intersection at Location 5, with a big red tori gate at top of hill (I think there's a huge graveyard back there). You can see hakodate mountain as well.


Location 6, big temple we pass by everyday. It would be soooooooooooOOOOOOO convenient if I lived here, so close to school.


Location 7, me pushing my bike up the hill to HIF. Stupid hill! DAIKIRAI!

Itou Sensei and us having class outside at a nearby park. She treated us all to softcream afterwards, she's sooooooooooooo sweet :)


Cafeteria menu, yeah some of the stuff is spelled pretty funny.



Location 8, that orange/red sign at top right is the coop supermarket, were we get out cheap obentos, if you all remember, from my last post, same place where all the locals were gathering at the entrance right before it opens. And the building on the left side...........


Is the internet cafe (machizukuri center) where a lot of us likes to chill and do hw.

Location 9, riding my bike up a baka hill!


Aoyagi tram stop again, man do I want a pizza soOOOO badly! :(

Then again, by the last tram stop, nearby our temple, is a 100 yen(basically a dollar) softcream shop. Total awesomeness.....its a great way to end a day.

more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment